Skip to content

There’s only one planet earth.

Every choice we make has an impact on our shared future, and our values help guide our choices to uphold our mission as a brand. These values can also be calls to action that inspire us as individuals to use every day as an opportunity to make better choices for our bodies, our minds, and our planet. Reduce individual waste and methane emissions.

The average American produces nearly 5lbs of trash per day. The more we consume, the more trash that gets sent to landfills, a leading producer of methane gas and a major contributor to global warming. Swapping to a more sustainable alternative helps cut down on individual trash production and is a powerful way to tackle our planet’s most pressing issue: climate change. Eliminate plastic. 

Only 9% of plastic is actually recycled -- the remaining 91% is sent to landfills or to our oceans. By 2050, it’s estimated that there will be more plastic in the ocean than fish by weight. How much plastic is in your everyday routine? At Package Free we provide alternatives to single-use plastic products from toothbrushes to beauty products to kitchen cleaning solutions for all parts of our daily routines. Our shipping materials are also 100% completely plastic free. We work with all of our vendors to ensure that inbound shipments are too. Learn more here.

Adhere to the Package Free Standard.

It is our responsibility to offer our customers the most sustainable products available. We evaluate a products against a stringent set of requirements, including ingredients, production, packaging, and end of life.

Our criteria helps us to ensure that everything we carry is safe for people and the planet.

Want to become a vendor? Apply here!

Always strive for zero waste.

Not only do we sell products that help eliminate plastic and reduce waste, we also aim not to produce waste either. We’ve implemented zero waste principles across our business operations, from our stores to our warehouses. We have Terracycle bins at our 25 Bond Street store in NYC to eliminate all forms of potential waste. Come check us out.

Add value through education. 

We believe that our content should add value and inspire action. We share zero waste inspiration, environmental education, DIYs, and everyday tips for creating a positive environmental impact. Follow along on social @PackageFreeShop

Give back.

As a company built on community, giving back is essential. Past support and donations include Lower East Ecology Center, Los Sures Food Pantry, Committee for Hispanic Children & Families, Habitat for Humanity, Black Girls Code, UCLA Medical Center, Rise & Root Farm, SUPRMARKT, the ACLU, NY Renews, Surfrider, Oceanic Global, and the Trans Disaster Relief Fund. Constantly Improve.

The more we learn, the more we grow. We’re committed to listening, learning, holding ourselves accountable so we can be and do the best we can. The future of our planet depends on it.