Organic Cotton Fashion Tee Shirt
White Organic Cotton Tee Shirt
Mission: The mission of Zero Waste Daniel is to close the loop on the fashion industry's wasteful habits, and make textile waste a thing of the past. These unisex basics provide a zero waste alternative to fast fashion.
Description: Short sleeve boxy tee shirt with crew neck and rolled hems. Made using Daniel Silverstein's unique ReRoll process, each one of a kind sweatshirt is handmade in brooklyn exclusively with high quality cutting room fabric scraps.
- no two tops are exactly alike.
- each artistic "tiling" design is unique.
- solid colors feature textural variation.
- GOTS certified organic cotton sourced 100% from the Metawear factory in Virgina
- by purchasing a ZWD piece, you are supporting:
- a reduction in textile pollution
- local artisans and crafters
- made in america
- fair labor practices
- a sustainable fashion habit
- size and fit are standard
Country of Origin: USA
Materials: ReRoll, composed of 100% cutting room scraps. Fiber content varies from piece to piece and may include: Cotton, Silk, Nylon, Polyester, Tencel, Rayon, Viscos and Spandex
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Lay flat or hang to dry. Do not put in the dryer. Do not use an iron. Lightly steam as needed.
Packaging: Each piece of ZWD comes with a recycled paper business card/tag, a hair-tie and a safety pin, so there is no waste.
Brand Name: Zero Waste Daniel
Website: http://www.zerowastedaniel.comSocial Media: @zerowastedaniel