Package Free Shop Marketing Intern - Brooklyn, NY
Who We Are:
Package Free Shop is a lifestyle store aimed at helping shoppers reduce waste in their everyday lives by offering all of the tools and education that individuals need to transition to a low waste lifestyle in one location.
We are looking for a Marketing Intern who can help to take us to the next level. No position at Package Free is about the status quo, every team member is passionate about building a company rooted in excellence. Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
What you’ll do:
- Assist team Digital Marketing team on being the voice of Package Free through Instagram and Facebook
- Track, analyze, and present our social media traffic to team on a weekly basis
- Generate a competitor analysis bi-weekly
- A term-long web audit to identify areas of needed improvement of our digital experience
What You'll Need:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master's Degree
- Knowledge & interest in Sustainability and/or Zero-Waste.
- Positive Personality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Proficient in Google Drive.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- An interest in Sustainability and Zero Waste.
- Ability to use necessary social social platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest.
- Knowledge of Shopify and Planoly a plus.
People & Culture:
- Understand the core values and culture of Package Free Shop and reflect these in all efforts
Benefits & Perks:
- Mission based company + casual and entrepreneurial work environment
- Product discount, company events + parties and much more
Internship - For Credit / Unpaid
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Package Free to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Package Free is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.