Event Planning Internship - Brooklyn, NY
Who We Are:
Package Free Shop is a lifestyle store aimed at helping shoppers reduce waste in their everyday lives by offering all of the tools and education that individuals need to transition to a low waste lifestyle in one location.
Event Planning Internship:
The event intern will assist the Package Free Shop team in creating wonderful events and experiences for our community.
The goals of our events are to bring our community members together to meet, make friends, and have discussions all with the underlying theme of mindfulness and sustainability.
What You'll Do:
- Contributing to our event calendar.
- Logistics planning.
- Material sourcing.
- Assist in sponsor sourcing, relations, and agreements.
- Collect and organize assets for/from events.
- Collect analytics from event content.
- Assist in press relations.
- Assist in influencer marketing.
- Collaborate on marketing plan for events.
- Develop copy for event marketing.
What You'll Need:
- Knowledge & interest in Sustainability and/or Zero-Waste.
- Love for people and creative problem-solving.
- Positive Personality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets.
- Time management and organizational skills.
People & Culture:
Understand the core values and culture of Package Free Shop and reflect these in all efforts
- United States (Required)
- New York Resident
Benefits & Perks:
- Mission based company + casual and entrepreneurial work environment
- Product discount, company events + parties and much more
Full to Part-time position, remote potential.
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Package Free to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Package Free is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.