CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE INTERNSHIP
Customer Experience Internship - Brooklyn, NY
Who We Are:
Package Free Shop is a lifestyle store aimed at helping shoppers reduce waste in their everyday lives by offering all of the tools and education that individuals need to transition to a low waste lifestyle in one location.
No position at Package Free is about the status quo, every team member is passionate about building a company rooted in excellence. This internship will support all efforts required to achieve individual store goals. Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
What You'll Do:
- Adopt voice of Package Free over email.
- Engage with Package Free community over email.
- Interact with community by providing customer service.
- Assist in recording, reporting, and analyzing user studies reporting for opportunities to approve customer experience.
- Contribute concepts for content to inform our community on values and goods.
- Assist Customer Experience Director in Implementing and designing new methods for enhanced customer experience.
- Assist Customer Experience Director in researching and evaluating current policies to provide relative factors in support for or against standing policy.
- Seek grant opportunities for the business.
What You'll Need:
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s or Master's Degree
- Knowledge & interest in Sustainability and/or Zero-Waste.
- Loves people and creative problem solving.
- Positive Personality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Google Drive, Google Docs.
- Time management and organizational skills.
People & Culture:
Understand the core values and culture of Package Free Shop and reflect these in all efforts
- United States (Required)
Benefits & Perks:
- Mission based company + casual and entrepreneurial work environment
- Product discount, company events + parties and much more
Full to Part time position, remote potential.
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Package Free to email@example.com!
Package Free is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.