Package Free Shop Full-Time Content Manager- Brooklyn, NY
Who We Are:
Package Free Shop is a lifestyle store aimed at helping shoppers reduce waste in their everyday lives by offering all of the tools and education that you need to transition to a low waste lifestyle in one location.
Creatives Wanted! We are looking for a Content Manager to spread our brand voice and identity. No position at Package Free is about the status quo, every team member is passionate about building a company rooted in excellence. The Content Manager will be curating, managing, and publishing content on our website and emails. This person must be a master at visual communication design, project management, and communicating brand mission. Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
What you’ll do:
- Assist in executing the marketing calendar
- Coordinate necessary art assets with in-house or freelance creatives through photoshoots
- Content Creation
- Email Marketing: Design, draft, schedule emails
- Site Merchandising: updating visual assets and copy on our website
- Execute day-to-day projects across a variety of digital media platforms including: emails, social, and web
- Create content as needed. Must be proficient in Adobe Suite.
- Collaborate within several internal brand and creative teams to execute forward thinking design into practice
- Apply up-to-date visual aesthetic to every day public facing design
- Help to create a positive impact on the planet!
People & Culture:
- Understand the core values and culture of Package Free Shop and reflect these in all efforts
What You'll Need:
- 1-2 years experience in content management
- Proficient in Adobe Suite
- Proficient in Klaviyo
- Proficient in Google Drive
- Photography Experience Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with ability to manage multiple tasks
- Time management and organizational skills.
- An interest in Sustainability and Zero Waste
Benefits & Perks:
- Mission based company and entrepreneurial work environment
- Product discount, company events + parties and much more
- Health benefits
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Package Free to email@example.com!
Package Free is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.