SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Package Free Shop Full-Time Social Media Manager- Brooklyn, NY
Who We Are:
Package Free Shop is a lifestyle store aimed at helping shoppers reduce waste in their everyday lives by offering all of the tools and education that individuals need to transition to a low waste lifestyle in one location.
Social Media Manager:
Therefore we are looking for a Community Manager who can help to take us to the next level. No position at Package Free is about the status quo, every team member is passionate about building a company rooted in excellence. The Community Manager will be on the front lines of communication and engagement over social media. Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
What you’ll do:
- Be the voice of Package Free over Instagram, Facebook, and on our website
- Engage with tagged posts from both fans and partners
- Assist with email campaigns
- Work closely with our Buyer and Director of Digital Experience
- Direct appropriate questions to management
- Summarize Instagram and Facebook engagement and activity to management on a bi-weekly basis
People & Culture:
- Understand the core values and culture of Package Free Shop and reflect these in all efforts
What You'll Need:
- 0-2 years experience in planning and executing social media strategy
- Proficient in Adobe Suite.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Proficient in Google Drive.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- An interest in Sustainability and Zero Waste.
Benefits & Perks:
- Mission based company + casual and entrepreneurial work environment
- Product discount, company events + parties and much more
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Package Free to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Package Free is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.